REMOTE DESIGN (Online Design Services)
What is Online Interior Design Consultation and how can it help me?
Online Interior Design Service is best suited for people who are DIY’s (Do it yourselfers), working with a modest budget or anyone interested in good design but not needing a full design service
Online Interior Design is most effective for those who:
- Want a Master Plan that they can install and implement on their own time, at their convenience and when budget allows.
- Are not doing a large remodel but a small scale project, one or two rooms they want to change.
- Need help to organize what they have and “pull it all together”.
- Live too far away for full services
Let us help you achieve your goals
As trained interior design professionals with over 14 years experience, we will help you by answering your basic design questions, provide the information you need to understand what “good” design is so you can be more confident and assured in doing your project yourself with satisfying results. To get started we need you to fill out and submit the questionnaire. Instructions for measuring and the questionnaire may be accessed here.
We will provide for you based on your submittal as appropriate to your proposed room(s):
- A Floor Plan to scale showing furniture and floor covering placement
- Wall Elevations to scale showing window coverings, lighting and art placement
- A schematic lighting plan
- A Design Concept Board with images of inspirational rooms, color scheme, furniture, art and accessories
- A complete shopping list of online and local store resources for all design elements
- Furniture and fabric selections
- Paint and Wall Covering selections
- Window Covering Designs, fabrics and hardware selections
- Lighting selections
- Plumbing and Tile selections
- Accessory selections or direction
- Art selections or direction
- Flooring and floor covering selections
The following is a breakdown of cost by type of room. Pricing is based on the size and complexity of areas (e.g. kitchens & baths require the most time for design due to cabinetry drawings, tile layout/pattern(s), fixtures & fittings etc.)
- Kitchens & Masterbaths $ 1,250.00
- Living/Family,Dining $ 1,100.00
- Bedrooms,office/study $ 800.00
- Entries,Hallways,Powder room $500.00
Once we receive your information and payment in full we will begin your design program. Your master plan will be completed in approximately 2-6 weeks (depending on size and number of rooms) and will then be sent to you via Priority USA Mail.
Doing business online and online interior design consultation is far removed from the face to face interaction normally experienced in providing such a personal service and we understand the need for human communication and the reassurance of knowing that there is a real person behind the website. Please feel free to call us at 415-722-9124 to ask any order related questions prior to placing your order. If you reach our voicemail, please leave us a message and we will promptly return your call